(1) When Newt announces for President, he's expected to do it in Philly.
(2) Is isobutanol a good bio-fuel alternative to corn ethanol? Let's hope so. If anything is to save us on the green energy front, it will be new technologies, not subsidies for the old and busted ones. If this isobutanol process is everything it's cracked up to be, it would make the previous holy grail of cellulosic ethanol look rather lame.
(3) From the "cutting off the bottom rung" department ... How bad a policy was the minimum wage increase? It might be responsible for over 40% of the unemployment rise we've seen since 2006.
(4) Let it be known -- Bobby Casey voted to save cowboy poetry festivals.
(5) An anti-appropriations committee? Long overdue.
(6) Trading in onion futures contracts is illegal. Who knew?