(2) Senator Coburn's sobering remarks to the debt commission:
(3) Jim DeMint seems not to understand strategy, pledges not to oppose Senate GOP incumbents.
(4) What if Dr. Seuss drew Star Wars?
(5) Quote of the Day is from Tim Carney:
Which is more amazing: That liberals are willing to hike taxes on small business during 9.8% unemployment? Or the passion they feel for it?(6) Check out the AEI debate between Rep. Paul Ryan and NYT-er David Brooks. I think Brooks' point about rejecting the dichotomy between sort of a Rand-ian laissez-faire and Euro-socialism is worth pondering, but I'm not buying his assessment that the Obama-crats aren't Euro-socialists, and apparently the audience didn't buy it either.
(7) You might think it's funny, but it's snot: Mucus affects your sense of smell.
(Cross-posted at PAWatercooler)