(1) Just for the record, I did not have inappropriate relations with Nikki Haley. This guy, however, claims he did. For what that's worth.
(2) Why haven't we privatized the state liquor stores yet? No, really -- why not?
(3) Edmund Burke in 20 minutes. (Podcast)
(4) Yet another Obamacare premise falls -- the promised $700 billion in savings from Medicare waste is a bunch of BS. Repeal it.
(5) Just Nuke It? Or not.
(6) David Gergen has a blog. Or so his PR person informed me.
(7) Chris Christie's not that popular, though support for his policies is hanging in there. Sort of the opposite of Obama, and I'm not quite sure what to make of that.
(8) Matt Lewis interviews Rush Limbaugh's biographer.