(1) Economists agree: the stimulus didn't help. Who'da thunk it?
(2) Of course Obamacare is going to cost more than they told us. Anticipating startling insurance rate hikes, Congress is in "CYA" mode, looking at price controls on health insurance. Because that always works out well.
(3) Oh look, Rendell's corporate welfare deal for Harley-Davidson isn't working out so well. Go figure.
(4) Pennsylvania spends a lot on legislative staff.
(5) National Review editorial: "The Case Against the Dodd Bill". (Why is Chris Dodd in charge of anything?)
(6) Lest we get too excited about Republicans, Rep. Lewis (CA-41) says the earmark moratorium was "symbolic". (Just FYI, Lewis has been a member of Congress longer than I've been alive.)