Thursday, February 25, 2010

There are worse candidates than John McCain

Look, I'm not too hot about Johnny Mac. The guy has no discernible political philosophy. He has a penchant for selling out conservatives and being smug about it. But if I lived in Arizona, I'd have no problem voting for McCain over J.D. Hayworth.



(via HotAir)

Hayworth was always sort of a talk-first/think-later guy. He rubs a lot of people the wrong way. Also, Arizona is trending Democrat due to the influx of folks fleeing the People's Republic of California. This birther stuff just pushes it over the edge.

Personalities I otherwise respect like Mark Levin prefer Hayworth to McCain. I think they're making a big mistake. There are worse people than John McCain, and J.D. Hayworth is one of them.

1 comment:

Will said...

Sad that the decision is between weak and worse.