Saturday, January 16, 2010

Blogger Template Update

Some settling of contents may occur.  Product packaged by weight, not volume.  May cause irreversible damage to the kidneys and liver.  Your mileage may vary.

If anything is seriously FUBR'd after a day or so leave me a comment.

----
Update:

Ok, I think it's more or less done/ok.  I needed a wider template (as I was frequently posting embedded videos larger than my posting area), I wanted three-columns in order to jam more stuff "above the fold", and I needed a newer template that worked better with the blogger gadgets stuff. Now I should have more flexibility to add and remove components like a normal human being instead of fudging around in the template HTML.

Might need a little color, though not sure about the best way to do that.  Might bring back the logo in some form.  But for now, it's pretty much done.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

RE:Twitter

'Dead Like Me: Life After Death' was all right. Didn't live up to the original show, in my opinion, but at least there was some kind of fitting end for the story arc.

~MJA

Anonymous said...

I miss the colors
Matt