a.k.a. stuff I saw on the internet today
(1) Is Charlie Dent squishy on the supplemental? RedState thinks he might be.
(2) #CnnFail - Didja notice the utter lack of coverage this weekend about the Iranian election? (I guess that should be "election".) Twitter has finally found an honest-to-goodness use in propagating information on Iran. Find out how to get more timely info here and read about the pros and cons of Twitter as a news source on the HotAir blog.
(3) DDOS is evil. "Don't" DDOS any of the Iranian establishment websites.
(4) I'm pretty sure this is a sign of the apocalypse, the "anti-stab" knife goes on sale in Britain. (H/t to Eddie at DPUD) Good grief.
(5) The Northeastern sub-species of Republican may not be dead after all, or so says some poli-sci prof.
(6) Tea party organizer launches Senate bid in Arkansas.