Sunday, April 26, 2009

Obligatory 100 days post

If you've spent more than 30 seconds on this blog you probably know how I feel about the first 100 days, so this will be brief.

Poll

I voted "F". Then I voted "F" again. Not because it matters... just emoting.

(I'll probably counteract my one extra vote just by posting this, but who really cares on a non-scientific poll of 3.1 million web-monkeys?)

Suffice it to say I'm keeping my bumper stickers for the time being. I'm sure there will be a "second hundred days" media blitz so that's the next gut-check on bumper sticker-ism.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just like in the Bush years, the inverted bell curve strikes again. Well, except that part at the end of the Bush years when pretty much everyone couldn't stand him.

~MJA

JoeCollins said...

yeah but both sides hated him for mostly opposing reasons.