Saturday, September 13, 2008

Palin ABC Interview Part 1

I'm finally getting around to watching Charlie Gibson's controversial interview with Sarah Palin. Having watched the first segment of online video, I'm struck by how loaded Gibson's primary economic question was: "Tell me the three principal things you would do to change the Bush economic policies."

Of course, inherent in that question is the presumption that Bush policies are primarily responsible for the current situtation. As I've already started to argue in previous posts and will continue to expand upon, Bush policies for the most part have not put us where we are.

I'll try to avoid repeating what others have said about Gibson's dripping condescention and his attempt to impersonate Carl Levin with his glasses. Suffice it to say that it's there.

And of course, keep in mind that they edited the heck out of the interview.

No comments: